Sunday, February 21, 2010

Good News



There's a headline you don't see every day:

"And once again our top story...Everything is going to be fine"

I digress.

So it would seem, judging by people's reactions at least, that my blog has already taken a somewhat downbeat turn...which was not my intention at all. I wonder if I am just a miserable bastard? That's another question for another time...because today is all about good news!

First off, our six-episode TV-Sitcom has now been submitted to the BBC. The hands of fate hold our destiny now (cue eerie music, long sinister look at camera). Fingers crossed.

Secondly, I have spent all day, and that is no underestimation, buying and building Ikea furniture with nothing more than a screwdriver. My hands are blistered and I am knackered but I am now writing this from my shiny new kitchen table which will also serve as my new workspace. Sadly this excites me far more than it should.

Finally...how fooking funny is this video? And they say toilet humor can't be funny!



Have a good week everyone,

Juan.

Oh yeah...and Happy Birthday Mum xxx

No comments: