Thursday, February 4, 2010

The 4th Day




Hello to all and to all, welcome to my new blog.

To anyone that cares, I have decided - since recently embarking on a brave new life of art, creation and poverty - to begin chronicling my adventures on this wonderful new phenomenon called the in-ter-net? (Not sure if I'm spelling that right).

On these very pages will be my deepest, most intimate thoughts, concerns and general misgivings of a man trying to claw his way up the entertainment ladder. The road to glory is paved with many obstacles my friends, we will need to band together as one and fight off the evil that is mediocrity. Not all of you will survive, but those that do will be suckling at the teet of mother nature's bosom, basking in the warm glow of victory (as a two-bob prostie once told me)

Anyway, 4 days in now and my emotions have ranged from "What the f**k am I doing?" to "Oh my god, I'm going to be an actual failure".

And people call me negative? Bah!

To be continued (when more interesting things happen in my life, beyond rigorous right-forearm workouts of course)

Clip of the Day - if this doesn't make you laugh, nothing will...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0ogYWgNzjs

Peace and love

John.



No comments: