Monday, June 28, 2010

Glastonbury 2010

This year I had to miss Glastonbury, which, as anyone who knows me knows, is probably my favourite place on earth...especially when the sun's out, as it was the entire time this year. Now, I'm not usually the jealous type but after hearing Radiohead played a secret acoustic show on the Park Stage I was filled with green envy and regret at not getting a ticket! Thus I have spent all morning watching performances. Stevie Wonder looked incredible, Faithless looked in good shape, Gorillaz did a sweet version of Clint Eastwood with Snoop Dogg, Mumford & Sons on the John Peel stage looked awesome but it was Muse looked like they kicked the most arse. Indeed, watching them reminded me of their star-making performance in 2004 on Sunday night. I was exhausted, wet, cold and covered in mud. Yet they still blew me away. Conclusion: definitely going next year.

Muse - Stockholm Syndrome (Glastonbury 2004)


No comments: