Thursday, March 11, 2010

Heroes to Humanity: #72 - Kelly Brook

In a regular feature of this blog, I will be randomly picking people whose contributions to society are deserving of mine, yours and everyone's acknowledgement and appreciation. This week, we honour the lovely Kelly Brook.

Granted she's not the brightest light on the Christmas Tree, and her choice of men leaves something to be desired (largely because none of them are me) but...well...look at the Norks on it!!!

How many hours of my life I have wasted just staring at this perfect specimen, I dread to think. I even tolerated waking up at six in the morning just to see every minute of her ill-fated stint on The Big Breakfast (on mute, obviously).

My hope in writing this is that she reads it and realises that I would obviously be a much better shag than some young, good looking Rugby Player (for about 2-3 minutes anyway).

Here's hoping.

No comments: