Friday, March 4, 2011

About Charlie Sheen

Now, obviously one Mr. Charles Sheen has been in the news quite a lot (to say the least) in America this past week and, much as I've tried to escape it, I too have found myself watching his frankly hilarious interviews with much glee.

What I would like to believe is that our Charlie knows exactly what he's doing and is infact doing it brilliantly. That is, manipulating the media machine with his tongue firmly in cheek, laughing himself to sleep at night and just waiting for CBS to put him back on Two and a Half Men with a huge pay-rise. I mean, what the man has essentially done is bought himself the kind of publicity that people spend millions trying to achieve, also gaining a massive swell of interest about his life and career in the process. I really do sincerely hope he is aware of this fact because if he is, the man is quite simply a genius.

Or, of course, he could just be a crackhead.

I'm praying for the former but, judging by the deranged look in his eyes, I suspect it's a case of the latter.

In the meantime though, I will just continue to piss myself laughing at his comments. The best of which are listed below:

"I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen! It's not available. If you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

"I'm tired of pretending I'm not a total bitchin' rock star from Mars, and people can't figure me out; they can't process me. I don't expect them to. You can't process me with a normal brain."

"I probably took more (crack) than anybody could survive. ... I was bangin' seven-gram rocks and finishing them because that's how I roll, because I have one speed, one gear. ... I'm different. I have a different constitution, I have a different brain, I have a different heart. I got tiger blood, man. Dying's for fools, dying's for amateurs"


Keep it up Charlie, ya big lunatic.

JB.

No comments: