Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Star Wars Holiday Special

Well, here I am back in England where it's cold, rainy and dark. However the Christmas spirit is in full effect and drunkenly wandering around the streets of London last night made me realise what a beautiful city I live on the doorstep of.

Anyway, enough of that. Here is part one of The Star Wars Holiday Special - a two-hour xmas television event that aired back in 1977 (after 'A New Hope' became the biggest grossing film of all time). Words cannot begin to describe how hilariously shit this thing is, however when George Lucas himself says "If I had the time and a hammer, I would track down every copy of that show and smash it" you know it's going to be bad. After all, this is the same man who put out "A Phantom Menace".

Enough from me, just sit back and enjoy the brilliance...



JB.

No comments: