Monday, February 11, 2013

JT

I like Justin Timberlake. There I said it. I used to think (obviously given his time with the world's worst boy band) that he was an absolute tool. However, I heard his solo material and was sold. I took untold amounts of abuse from all my mates for buying his first album when it came out. However, six months later and everyone was dancing like a bellend to his tunes - a few of which will be played at Essex weddings throughout the annals of time.

Now of course he is a world-beating, platinum-selling, movie-making megastar and, on some level, I like to think I'm responsible for that. I think he knows that too. Be nice if he acknowledged it occasionally but I you can't have it all, eh?

Anyway, I happened to catch this performance from last night's grammy awards and my man-crush came back in full force. The first song was marginally gash, however the second one is an absolute tune. I don't care what anyone says........



I'm not gay. Repeat, I am not gay. Honest.

JB.

No comments: