Thursday, September 13, 2012

Formal, Impersonal, Bullet-Point Updates

Here's the latest scoop...


* Saw "The Master" for a second time at a private screening in LA. This time around I was completely blown away. Instead of looking for wasn't there, I focused on what was and what was there was utterly brilliant. Not for everyone though, I'm sure. Also, this time I sat up the front. This is a must. Never have I had a film (and glorious 70MM film) dominate my senses in such a way. Beautiful film.

* My film "Love Is..." got into the Hollywood Film Festival. This is very good news as I'm told this festival is a very good one. Been working on press-kit type stuff. All very surreal.

* "Starving In Hollywood" - the sketch show I've been working on, now has an IndieGoGo campaign. Please, if you feel so inclined, visit the page and give generously. Good and lovely things will come your way if you do. http://www.indiegogo.com/StarvingInHollywood?a=814159

* Watched Clint Eastwood's Speech at the Republican Convention. Absolutely cringe-worthy. Stick to acting, mate. Politics is clearly not your forte.

* This is the most gorgeously weird piece of music I've heard in a while. Fact:



* Found out that Deer have no gall bladders. Who would've known?

End Transmission.

JB.

No comments: