Saturday, July 9, 2011

Russell Brand: Love or Hate?

This is my pointless exercise for the day. The jury's out, what's the verdict? More importantly, who gives a sh*t?:

Reasons to Hate:
* Shagged Kate Moss (Mind you, who hasn't these days? I know I have...a lot.)
* Get Him To The Greek
* Married to Katy Perry
* Hop
* Not half as delightful as he thinks he is
* Rather obnoxious at times (see: Craig Ferguson appearance)
* Sachsgate (although I did laugh at the time, but I am not a good moral yardstick)
* The above picture
* Gets to Sleep with Katy Perry
* After posturing as a risque, counter-cultural icon for his early career, now just participates in Hollywood tripe (see: Hop, Arthur, GHTTG etc.)
* Has probably seen Katy Perry's Boobs
* Supports West Ham
* Gets more birds than me

Reasons to Love:
* Can be side-splittingly funny (as proven by his show at Hollywood Forever)
* Essex Boy
* Sarah Marshall
* Radio 2 show was genius
* Met him once and he was genuinely one of the nicest blokes I've met

Fine, I'll keep liking him for now. But you're on thin fackin' ice, my pedigree chum.

JB.

No comments: